Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2026

*Time Out Challenges #318*

 I took a little break from the Christmas cards to make my design team card for the new challenge at Time Out Challenges...


As soon as I saw this challenge prompt, I knew I wanted to play with some gorgeous paper in my stash and some fabulous new leaf dies I just got.  I cut a panel of the paper and then cut it in to three equal pieces.  I put the middle piece on the card using foam adhesive and then put the other two directly on the card front with regular adhesive.  I added some die cut leaves and a simple pop of colour with the sentiment.

Card Info
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Berry Burst, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive
*Paper;  Stampin' Up! Moonlit Florals
*Stamps:  Gina K Wreath Builder
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Fern & Flora; Waffle Flower Nesting Circles
*Etc:  foam adhesives
*Challenges:  Time Out #318


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)