Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2026

*Time Out Challenges #318*

 I took a little break from the Christmas cards to make my design team card for the new challenge at Time Out Challenges...


As soon as I saw this challenge prompt, I knew I wanted to play with some gorgeous paper in my stash and some fabulous new leaf dies I just got.  I cut a panel of the paper and then cut it in to three equal pieces.  I put the middle piece on the card using foam adhesive and then put the other two directly on the card front with regular adhesive.  I added some die cut leaves and a simple pop of colour with the sentiment.

Card Info
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Berry Burst, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive
*Paper;  Stampin' Up! Moonlit Florals
*Stamps:  Gina K Wreath Builder
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Fern & Flora; Waffle Flower Nesting Circles
*Etc:  foam adhesives
*Challenges:  Time Out #318


6 comments:

  1. Nancy, Your triptich is fabulous! The paper is gorgeous and the addition of die cut leaves goes so well in the design. A great idea for Mother Nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect of raising the middle section of the panel! The paper is gorgeous and I love the pop of pink around your sentiment panel! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your die cut leaves are a great accent to that gorgeous leafy paper, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rasing sections really has a great effect on the leaf pattern Nancy! A perfect shiwcase if Nature at it's best. I hope you have a lovely week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So interesting! I can see now how we were inspired by the same card. Yours is gorgeous, and so clever to give it some additional interest via the raised panel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful design and the paper is gorgeous. Mother is smiling!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)