This week for the Card Clubhouse Instagram Hop, the theme is "Leaf it to me". I was recently in need of a few sympathy cards so I decided to use these pretty rainbow washi leaf prints to create a simple card for today...
Card Info*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Stamps: The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Washi: Pinkfresh Studio Vines & Roses
*Dies: Pinkfresh Studio Vines & Roses; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Tools: Perfect Layers
*Challenges: Paper Players 799; Simply Clean and Simple
*Tools: Perfect Layers
*Challenges: Paper Players 799; Simply Clean and Simple

Nancy, your card is CAS perfection. I love the beautiful leaves and the lovely sentiment. Certain to bring comfort to the recipient.SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteHello, Nancy. Sympathy cards are never fun to make, but at least you made it easy! This is a lovely card and we thank you for sharing it with us at Simply Clean and Simple Challenge.
ReplyDeleteFran/DT
This is simply gorgeous, Nancy. I love the different colors on the leaves and beautiful CAS design. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! I love the clean, CAS look of your design. The dark border gives emphasis to the leafy cluster while adding a touch of sombre to the sympathy aspect of the card. The lovely leaves are serene and elegant and are fitting for the occasion too. Lovely work! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Players.
ReplyDelete