Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

*Rainbow Connection Instagram Hop*

 Good morning friends... I'm here today to share my card for the Rainbow Connection Instagram Hop.  Each month, a group of us play with the colours of the rainbow creating a somewhat clean and simple card.

I started with this beautiful butterfly, stamped on a white piece of cardstock.  I did a reverse mask and did some ink blending on it to create my rainbow  I then overstamped the butterfly to make sure that the outline was nice and crisp.

Card Info
*Stamps:  Paper Rose Studio Cleo Floral Butterfly; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin,Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean, Shaded Lilac
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Rectangles; The Ton Easy Expressions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)