My friend, Andrea, is celebrating her birthday today with a hop on Instagram. She mentioned that she loves the colours of the rainbow so that's what I played with...
I used black foil and hot foiled this gorgeous floral on to a white panel. I cut the letters from a rainbow of colours and added two more layers of cardstock behind each to pop them up more on the card front. I layered on a simple sentiment to finish it off.
Card Info*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, Shaded Spruce, Night of Navy
*Stamps: The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Hot Foil Plate: Alex Syberia Lush Peony Bouquet
*Foil: Spellbinders Black
*Dies: MFT Impact Alpha; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Tools: Perfect Layers

No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)