Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2026

*Rediscover Your Supplies Instagram Hop*

 Each month, I participate in a hop on Instagram that encourages us to use what we have in our stash to create a card following a common theme.  I joined because I find myself grabbing the same things from my stash more often than not and this forces me to dig through a little more and find something that hasn't been used much.

This month, our theme is "birthday"... and I went looking for this fabulous background stamp from Uniko.  I stamped it on a white panel with Memento ink, did some simple colouring with my Copics and then overstamped the image with Versafine Clair to make the image more crisp.  

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Stamps:  Uniko Block Party Birthday
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics; Versafine Clair Nocturne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)