It's September and time for a new sketch at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers. I love seeing how everyone interprets these sketches every month...
I had just gotten this new stamp and die set in the mail and I couldn't wait to play with it! I love how crisp this snowflake stamped up! I LOVE how this card turned out... not quite as thrilled with my second card that you'll see in a few weeks.
Card Info*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper: American Crafts
*Stamps: MFT Christmas Wishes; Simon Says Stamp Christmas Star Flakes
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Stamps: MFT Christmas Wishes; Simon Says Stamp Christmas Star Flakes
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies: MFT Christmas Wishes; Simon Says Stamp Christmas Star Flakes
*Embossing: Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Visions


No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)