Pages

Saturday, October 03, 2026

*Addicted to CAS Challenge #318*

 It's kind of an oxymoron that the team is playing with a "happy" challenge after recently finding out that one of our creative friends has passed away.  I'm on a few design teams with Toni and have admired her work for a lot of years...  she will be missed.

I'm sure that Toni would want for us to continue creating and sharing, so that's what we'll do.  Today I am sharing the card I made for the current challenge at Addicted to CAS.


I think I've made a card similar to this before... but it was truly the first idea that popped in to my head (and let me tell you, my creativity has been struggling lately).

Card Info
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Pattern Party
*Stamps:  MFT Something for Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Big Happy; MFT Stitched Rectangles
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #318


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)