Pages

Friday, October 02, 2026

*Build Your Stash Instagram Hop*

 Every month (or at least most months), I play along with an Instagram Hop where we are challenged to dig in to our stash to create 1 or more cards following a common theme.  This month, our theme was wedding, engagement or anniversary.

I decided to make a couple of anniversary cards...

My first card, I used these cute puffins and did a simple colouring on them...

Card Info
*Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Stud Puffins; MFT Something for Everything
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Real Red; Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Rectangles

For my second card, I did some ink blending on my card front and then added a die cut panel on top of it.  I used only three colours of Distress Ink and was sure to overlap my colours to get my rainbow.

Card Info
*Stamps:  MFT Something for Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Picked Raspberry, Scattered Straw, Salty Ocean
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Floral Sparkle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)