Pages

Friday, October 09, 2026

*Sending Sunshine Instagram Hop*

 Hello friends... I'm here today to share the card I made for the Sending Sunshine Instagram Hop. This hop is to make cards of encouragement for friends and family, to show them that we are here for them no matter what they are going through.  We hope that these cards will put a smile on someone's face or at least let them feel a hug from far away.

I had this larger scrap of paper sitting on my desk for a while now and decided to feature it in a card for this months' hop.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Mossy Meadow
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Moonlit Flora
*Stamps:  Honeybee Best of Everything
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Honeybee Best of Everything
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)