Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2026

*CASE It Instagram Hop*

More often than not, the cards you see me post have been inspired by something I've seen... I try to change them up and put my own spin on them, but sometimes I just need help with a jumping off point.  And that's why I created this Instagram Hop!  Each month, a group of friends and I all look for inspiration on Instagram and each of us chooses something to create something of our own.

This month, I CASEd my friend Denise.  I saved this card of hers a few months ago...


I just loved the idea of this layout!  What a fun idea!!!  My CASE of her card is a pretty close copy... I used a hot foil plate and stencils (instead of just stencils) and I created my floral in shades of purple.  Otherwise, it's pretty much a copy...  But it was SO beautiful, I had to play!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Stamps:  Waffle Flower Sweet Birthday Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Wilted Violet and Mowed Grass
*Foil Plate:  Alex Syberia Lush Peony Bouquet
*Foil  Spellbinders Black
*Etc:  foam adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)