Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

*The Best Ever*

I can't even think of the last time I used anything except a white card base.  I love the pop of colour between a front panel and a white card, but every single card seems to be a white card.  I guess I like the cleanliness of it... and I like that it's easy to write in when I go to give it to someone.

I got this Sale-A-Bration set from Stampin' Up a few weeks ago and decided to play with it.  I used my Stamparatus to get the two different images lined up perfectly to create the medallion.  I love this colour combination of Lime Rickey and All That Jazz Catherine Pooler inks.
I added a few black jewels to the medallion, pulled out my Perfect Layers Tool to create that awesome 1/16" border I love and put it all on to a white card.

For those that have asked, Perfect Layers Tools are no longer being made as Perfect Paper Crafting went out of business.  However, We R Memory Keepers sells something that looks (I can't say works as I've not used them) the exact same... they call them Layers Guides...  I've seen them at some local stamp and scrap stores as well as on Amazon.  They truly are, the best thing ever (see what I did there??!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)