Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

*CASology #352*

Welcome to another challenge with the CASology Team!  For the next two weeks, we are looking for your cards using your favourite dragonfly images and dies!  Please share your creations with us at the CASology Blog for your chance to become a guest designer for an upcoming challenge!
I love dragonflies... I think they are so very beautiful... and it certainly doesn't hurt that they eat mosquitoes!!!
I started with an alcohol ink background on the Silver Sparkle Alcohol Ink Paper.  Once it was dry, I cut out this beautiful dragonfly from Stampin' Up!  I stamped the sentiment on the bottom right side of the piece and then flicked Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust mixed with water across the front of the white panel.  I let it try and then used my Perfect Layers Tool to create a 1/16 black mat before putting it on to a white card.  I then added the dragonfly die cut, adhering only the main part of the body and curving up the tail and wings to create a little dimension

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; Neenah Solar White; Alcohol Ink Silver Sparkle
*Images:  Stampin' Up Lovely Friends
*Dies:  Stampin' Up Detailed Dragonfly Thinlets
*Ink:  Alcohol Pearls in Tranquil and Intrigue; VersaFine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Big Shot, Perfect Layers Tool
*Etc:  Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust

Please go have a look at what the rest of the design team has created using the DRAGONFLY cue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)