Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2021

*Time Out Challenges #196*

I think I'm going to go back to daily posts for a while... I hope you don't get sick of me!  I've been a card making machine lately and have a lot of cards to share...  not all of them are cards I truly love, but I enjoy sharing everything with you guys.  I find it funny that sometimes the cards I'm most unsure of are the cards that get the most positive comments when I post them.

Today I am playing along with the current challenge at Time Out Challenges.  The prompt for this challenge is BRAVE.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Lemon Lime Twist
*Images:  Picket Fence Studios You Got This
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress in Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron
*Stencils:  Wild Whisper Circlet; Taylored Expressions Masking Stencil
*Tools:  Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes; Purple Tape; Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  pearls from my stash


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous encouragement card. Love your stenciled background, and that wonderfully encouraging sentiment really takes center stage. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great graphic design! Love the fresh colours you used (two of my favorites...) Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)