Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

*Christmas Craft Creations Trees*

There's still some time to play along with the Christmas Craft Creations June theme of TREES!  This is a great challenge to help you get a few Christmas cards made throughout the year.  I had promised myself to make more Christmas cards before October and while I've done that, it's really only been for this challenge!  Maybe I should make one day a month where I make only Christmas cards.


Anyway... I found these Spellbinders Bottlebrush Trees second hand on a Facebook group and snatched them up.  I knew I wanted to use them for this challenge.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; gold and silver mirror
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tidings and Trimmings
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:   MFT Stitched Rectangles; Spellbinders Bottlebrush Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)