Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2022

*Color Hues #43... take 3*

When you find a colour combination you just love, sometimes you have to go with it.  That's me with the colours blue and green... specifically Tim Holtz Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean.  Stampin' Up! Parakeet Party and Tahitian Tide are right up there for me too!

And of course, I get to play along one more time with the challenge at Color Hues


I don't think I've *ever* entered one challenge more than one time... and this is my third entry!  Which one was your favourite? 

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black In Color sparkle paepr
*Images:  MFT All Smiles
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean
*Dies:  MFT Celebrate
*Stencils:  A Colorful Life Designs Big Swirl
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners
*Challenge:  Color Hues #43


3 comments:

  1. Nancy, How cool is this birthday card! I love the retro stencil and I would love to add it to my collection, I will need to go see if I can find it. Great tones of color too! I am thrilled to see you back again at Color Hues for your 3rd entry! We certainly appreciate it! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that my colour combo has inspired you to link up 3 times at Color Hues. Love the soft tones you've chosen for your stencil swirl and die cut sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these hues of blue and green, and it's a great stencil, too! The sparkly sentiment is just perfect for it! Thanks for coming back again to share your creations in the Blue and Green gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)