Pages

Friday, August 19, 2022

*Color Throwdown #706*

I had to play along with the latest challenge at Color Throwdown because I really love the look of blue and green together.  


I usually choose the brighter forms of these colours to go together but I strayed from that with this card to use up a scrap of very old patterned paper I had in my stash.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Marina Mist
*Paper:  My Mind's Eye
*Images:  Spellbinders Sentiments for Your
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  FMS#84; Color Throwdown #706


1 comment:

  1. Lovely CAS design! Don't you love when you have a perfect leftover item that fits perfectly with a challenge?! Thanks for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)