Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2022

*Addicted to CAS #227*

There's a new challenge at Addicted to CAS today... time to show us your clean and simple creations featuring the colour pink!


I don't know why but I struggled with this prompt....  but then I gabbed out some stencils and had a little play with them.  I stencilled the pink swirls first and then put a second stencil on top of the first stencil and used Glimmer Paste so that the sparkly circles only showed up on the pink swirls.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Sentiment:  computer generated and printed with a laser printer and foiled
*Ink:  Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry
*Stencils:  A Colorful Life Designs Big Swirls, Merry Dots
*Embellishments:  Moonstone Nuvo Glimmer Paste
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #227


1 comment:

  1. I love your card and those pink swirls they remind me of sweets that I had many years ago.Love the sparkle and the bold sentiment.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)