Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2023

*Colourful Birthday Wishes*

Happy Sunday, creative friends!  I found a little creativity in my craft space yesterday and made a card for the current challenges at Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown.  I placed this floral swag image in my Misti and stamped a portion of it on one corner of my card front and then flipped the cardstock around to stamp on the opposite corner as well.  I really love my Versafine Clair ink for stamping but it doesn't pair well with Copics, so lately I've been embossing my stamped image in clear so that I can use Copics.

Card Info
*Images:  Julie Hickey Floral Happiness; Simon Says Stamp Big Old Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Etc:  clear embossing powder
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Tiny Iridescent Bubbles


2 comments:

  1. What a delightful take on both challenges, Nancy! This card is so cheery. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS thsi week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The pops of colour along with the big bold sentiment are so striking. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)