Pages

Saturday, August 12, 2023

*Addicted to CAS #244*

There's a new clean and simple challenge at Addicted to CAS...  I hope you'll play along with us!  As we are approaching fall (not that I'm ready for it though!) I can understand the idea behind the code word of "leaves"... however I was not ready to start using fall colours for my leaves.


I played with many ideas for my card today... and this was what I finally settled on... not because I was thrilled with how it turned out (because I wasn't) but because it was the best idea I had LOL!  This one just did not flow for me!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Avery Elle So Kind
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Mowed Lawn
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Tasteful Labels, Pierced Blooms
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; blending foam
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #244


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)