Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2023

*Addicted to CAS #247*

It's time for a new clean and simple challenge at Addicted to CAS.  I hope you'll play along with us!


My card isn't as clean and simple as it could be...  I didn't have any stamps with a mask on them so I decided to go with the masking technique.  I started out cutting out the word birthday on some Post It Tape.  I put that on to a white panel and then did ink blending through a splatter stencil.  I then removed the stencil and did more ink blending with the same colour over top of the entire panel which added some colour to the white panel and darkened the splats of ink.  

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions; Simon Says Stamp Big Old Birthday
*Ink:  Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  unknown birthday die
*Stencils:  Lawn Fawn Paint Splatter
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #247


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)