Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

*Two Challenges Before Work*

I have a different work week than most people... and I love it!  My work week starts at 12:30 on Wednesdays and ends at 2pm on Saturday.  I get some time off with my family and some time off where I can get appointments etc done.  It works for me.

Sometimes I end up with things I have to do on Wednesdays before I head off to work... but today was not one of those days!  I saw the new challenges at Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown and decided to combine them.  And my mojo cooperated!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana
*Images:  unknown swishes; Spellbinders Stylish Oval Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Sauna, Mandarin Spice Dress Blues
*Dies:  Paper Rose Studio Little Etched Butterflies
*Tools:  Perfect Layers



3 comments:

  1. I love these sweet butterflies and the pretty splashes of color. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love your colors behind the butterflies. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful CAS design, Nancy. I love the happy colors. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)