Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Christmas Craft Creations*

Happy Wednesday, Crafty Friends!  I'm here with my design team card for Christmas Craft Creations.  The current theme is "metallics" and there is still time to play along!  Gold and silver are perfect for Christmas, don't you think?


I mixed my gold and silver with some sparkle and shine to make it all a little more special.  I could see this card done in other colours as well, like maybe shades of blue with silver, or red and green with a Chrsitmas tree or ornament instead of the snowflake.



Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; Lawn Fawn Holographic; unknown glitter
*Images:  MFT Giraffes on Ice (the sentiment)
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Impression Obsession Snowflakes; Pink Fresh Studio Slim Strips
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

3 comments:

  1. I don't see any "Giraffes on Ice" The card does not match the description

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, you're right.... no giraffes... but the only stamping on this card is the sentiment, and that's from the Giraffes on Ice set.... https://www.scrapbooking.ca/shop/Shop-by-Featured-Brands/My-Favorite-Things/p/Clear-Stamp-Giraffes-on-Ice-x51589323.htm

      Delete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)