Pages

Friday, July 31, 2026

*One Layer Instagram Hop*

 Hello friends... it's time for the One Layer Instagram Hop... this month, our theme is Shimmer.  I started out with masking off four panels on my card front and doing some ink blending.  I splattered some Wink of Stella on the panel and when it was dry, stamped my focal image and sentiment before removing the masking.  I wish my masking tape had been a little thinner to create a thinner grid between the rectangles (if that makes sense).

Card Info
*Stamps:  Gina K You Give Me Butterflies
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, Mustard See
*Etc:  Wink of Stella; Scrapbook.com Mint Tape
*Challenges:  All About Challenge #7




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful ink blending on this beautiful card, Nancy. Love the splatters too, which I'm sure are lovely and shimmery IRL. Thanks so much for joining our friendship challenge at All About Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)