How on earth is it August already??!!!?? Why do the summer months fly by so fast and winter seems to last forever?
Anyway, there's a fabulous new sketch for you to use to get going on your Christmas cards over at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.
When I saw this sketch, I immediately had this idea ..,. and while it's not exactly the sketch, I think it's pretty darn close. I LOVE how clean and simple this is! This die was just absolutely perfect for this sketch!
Card Info*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic Black; silver mirror
*Stamps: Alex Syberia Christmas Wishes
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies: Birch Press Drifting Snowflake
*Tools: Perfect Layers


What a stunning clean and simple Christmas card. Love the shine and the swoosh of varying widths. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
ReplyDeletesue n.
Beautiful CAS card! The simplicity suits the elements perfectly and gives a lovely serene feeling. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! Loving all that white - it really has such an elegant feel. Thanks for joining us at JAI!
ReplyDelete