Pages

Saturday, August 08, 2026

*CASE It Instagram Hop*

 Hello friends... it's time for the monthly CASE It Instagram Hop.  Each month, a group of us each find a card that inspires us on Instagram and we use that card (each our own choice) to create something inspired by the card.  It can be a direct copy or we can take elements and be inspired to create something more unique.

My card today was inspired by my online friend Sandy... please go check out her Instagram profile and share some love on her creations!

Here is Sandy's card...


I LOVE a raised frame, especially when it's done in white  I changed things up by making my frame a stitched circle and instead of in blended leaves, I did some pretty washi flowers.  I kept the idea of stamping my sentiment inside of the frame.

Card Info
*Stamps:  Hunkydory
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Washi:  Pinkfresh Studio Vines & Roses
*Dies:  Pinkfresh Studio Vines & Roses; MFT Stitched Circles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)