Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2026

*Create It 3-Ways Instagram Hop*

 Hello my friends...  this month on the Create It 3-Ways Instagram Hop, we are playing with the theme of Thanks. We are each challenge to make 3 cards using the same theme... and each of us chooses something from our stash (or our stash of techniques) to highlight in all three of the cards we've made.

This month, I chose to use the same leaf die set on all three cards... each a little different.

For my first card, I layered some pattern paper behind my front panel and put the die cut leaves back in to the holes I cut them out of.  I used some foam adhesive to pop up the sentiment in the centre of the card.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  Cocoa Vanilla Sunkissed
*Stamps:  Hunky Dory Crafts
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Pinkfresh Studio Foliage Shaker
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

For my second card, I cut out two of the leaves and coloured the cut out bits with three colours of Copics.  I layered the one leave up with foam adhesive and finished it off with a die cut sentiment.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Stamps:  MFT Something for Everything
*Ink:  Verafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Dies:  Pinkfresh Foliage Shaker; MFT Something for Everything
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

My last card uses three different mirror metallic cardstocks... I popped all the pieces out of each of the leaves and moved the inside colour to a different outside.  Gotta love paper piecing!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; gold, silver and rose gold mirror
*Stamps:  MFT Something for Everything
*Ink:  Verasafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Pinkfresh Studio Foliage Shaker; MFT Something for Everything
*Tools:  Perfect Layers





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)