Pages

Wednesday, September 02, 2026

*Card Clubhouse Instagram Hop*

 Good morning...  I'm here with my first post of the day, sharing a card I created for the "Think Fall" theme I was faced with for the Card Clubhouse Instagram Hop.

I am not a fall-loving girl.  Sure, I like wearing hoodies, but fall to me represents the end of summer (which is my favourite season).  We don't get a long summer here in Calgary... and fall brings cooler weather, trees losing their leaves and the threat of snow.

I started my card with a simple leaf stencil and some fall colours (not that the trees in Calgary have these colours).  I added this adorable squirrel to finish it off.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Stamps:  Trinity Stamps Nutty Squirrel
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Scattered Straw, Fired Brick; Copics
*Stencil:  Lawn Fawn Autumn Breeze
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Rectangles
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Just Us Girls #838



1 comment:

  1. Super cute fall Card fun stenciling. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)